STEP 1 - Connect
We are ready to help.
At Homeseed, our focus is making the loan process simple and stress-free. You can connect with us whichever way is easiest for you. Your advisor will answer your questions, review your situation, and form a game plan that best suits your personal scenario and financial goals.
Who are Homeseed Advisors?
- State & nationally licensed mortgage professionals
- Experienced with over ten years in the mortgage industry
- Incentivized to always put your best interest first (based on client satisfaction gathered by customer surveys)
- Your trusted partner throughout the entire loan process
STEP 2 - Apply
Time to verify your eligibilty.
Applying online for pre-approval should take approximately 20 minutes. You will be asked to provide income, asset, and contact information. The Homeseed Team will always be there to guide you, should you have any questions before or during the process. Simply contact us via phone or live-chat.
What to expect after applying?
- Your advisor will pull your credit and send you a personalized checklist of the documents we need to collect from you in order to verify the information provided on your application.
- To plan ahead, review the prepare section to view a checklist of the most common asked for documents.
- Once you’ve gathered your documents, you can e-mail them directly to your Homeseed Advisor or upload them through a secure portal.
STEP 3 - Analyze
Analyze your loan options.
After reviewing your application, financial goals, and loan documents, we will comb through the variety of loan programs we offer and analyze different options. We will then provide you a professional presentation of the best loan options that fit your scenario, allowing you to compare and make the best decision possible.
Reasons to refinance?
- Lower your monthly payment by securing a lower interest rate
- Pay off your mortgage faster by getting a shorter term
- Pull cash from the equity of your house
- Convert from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage (or vice versa)
- Eliminate mortgage insurance